Friday, December 5, 2008

Yes I know I have been really lazy about writing inn the blog but I have incredibly busy with work and blowing glass. Most of you know already but just in case you don't, I am going to be in AZ for Christmas. I you how excite you all must be! Coming along with me is some 20 odd peaces of glass and will be having a show on the 22nd with more details coming soon. This is going to be my very first art show and I can't even say how excited I am for everyone to see my work. I just finished blowing all work I am taking to AZ with me so all I have left to do is all the cold working and shipping. Sadly Katie can't come with me due to work conflicts which means that we don't get to spend Christmas together. We didn't get to spend Thanksgiving together either because Katie was in Florida and I was working. Here are a few examples of my work. feed back is nice and monique I have you for Christmas so...



5 comments:

megan said...

oh my gosh... so gorgeous!

jaust.me said...

A Chris Bogle original would be my absolute favorite thing to get for christmas. We have somewhat of a blue/brown or black theme in the decoration of our house, but a little contrast is always nice too. These are awesome!

Emily said...

You have to have up for Christmas in order to get a work of art? How about making you feel guilty for missing our b-days? Oh, I'd be will to pay you for attempting those neti pots...

bogle.chris@gmail.com said...

birthdays don't really count any more. I don't know how long it's been since I have gotten a birthday gift from any of my siblings.

shanda said...

um. amazing! when do you have us for christmas?? these look just like the awesome italian glass pieces (murano?) see you at christmas!