Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our old man puppy Artex.

Last night Katie I had to sadly put our old man puppy Artex to sleep. Artex had been diagnosed with a brain tumor for a more than two months and had been giving him meds but yesterday it was apparent that the meds had stopped working. We got home from work to a very confused Artex, and we knew that he had a seizure during the day. We spent all night trying to help him calm down, but every time Artex would lay down he would have an other seizure. Katie and I are spending the day with k'ninja to mourn our loss. Artex was a great dog and will be missed.


Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tomallama said...

I'm really sorry guys. That sucks. I guess it is a part of life that we all have to deal with, but still never good. We mourn with you.

ducklips said...

I am so sorry you guys had to go through that. I'm so glad Artex had someone who cared so much for him while he was going through that.

jaust.me said...

So sorry guys. That's so hard.