Sunday, October 28, 2007

fall time

Hi peoples. I finally got the part for my truck, but it is going to take a long time to fix and will not be fun. I hope i can get all the work done today or at least in the next few days I have to get my emissions test done before I'm done in az for ty's wedding. So wish me luck. Of course with my tuck not in full function I have been on my bike every day of last week. Portland, after the fatal right turn bike crashes is talking about adding bike boxes to most intersections in town. bikeportland.org.

last weekend katie the dogs and I went for a walk in forest park, it was the first time i'd been and the fall colors were in full effect and i have some pretty ok pics, enjoy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and some pumkins that we carved too early.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

megan said...

oh fun, i love walking through the parks in Oregon. I hope you get your truck working before you get down here. I like the pumpkins, very cool.

Merilee said...

Sure Chris, way to rub it in. Too bad I was so lazy that day. It looks like it was gorgeous. Fun pumpkins!

ducklips said...

I love the trees w/ all the moss on them. That is so amazing.

Hope you get your truck working before you freeze on your bike.

Emily said...

I missed my weekend hike, so I'm glad you got to go on one. Are you bringing K'ninja down to the valley for the wedding? YOu ARE bringing Katie, right! I can't wait for Vlad to see everyone again. He's so big!

jaust.me said...

Chris, gorgeous pictures of the fall colors. I love your pumpkins too. Did you roast your seeds? btw, see you in a few hours (if you ever get off the ground)